The Autonomous Machines World is back for its 3rd year – Europe’s first platform bringing together all stakeholders who play an active role in the deep learning, computer vision, sensor fusion, perception and cognitive machines scene.
The event provides you with precise insights into new technical innovations and challenges regarding the integration of AI and machine learning based systems into intelligent robots, highly automated systems and smart machines.
Some facts about the Autonomous Machines World summit 2019:
- 150+ attendees
- 40+ industry speakers
- 20+ interactive roundtable style sessions (World Cafés, Icebreakers, Brainstorming sessions)
- Start-Up Session – meet innovative start-ups presenting their unique innovations in a dedicated session
- Confirmed speakers include NASA, TU Munich, Fraunhofer, Johnson & Johnson, Zeiss, and many more.
Key topics include:
- Development of sensor-based intelligent mobile robots for use in an industrial setting
- Cognition and vision in industrial systems and machines
- What role do machine vision, sensor / mapping technologies, LiDAR play in robotics and autonomous systems?
- How will machine vision need to develop to assist the high levels of autonomy? Relying on machine vision and sensor technology to master complex scenarios
- Intelligent automation and intelligent mobile robots: how autonomous systems increase production and efficiency
- Autonomous Machines and systems in an industrial setting: taking high automation to the next level
- Deep Learning - Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning & “Deep Driving” in an industrial setting - What are state of the art algorithms for computer vision and machine learning?
For more detailed information and an overview of this year's agenda and speaker line up, please also check out the event website.