The BERLINER GLAS GROUP is one of the world’s leading providers of optical key components, assemblies and systems. The BERLINER GLAS GROUP develops, produces and integrates optics, mechanics and electronics into innovative system solutions for its customers.
Bernhard Halle Nachfl. GmbH is a manufacturer of optical components. We offer a catalogue program as well as custom made parts mainly of the following types
- wave plates (retarders)
- lens systems
- prisms and beamsplitters
- design of polarization optics
- design of lens systems
BESTEC’s core competencies are the design and manufacture of customized UHV devices and systems:
- Design and production of special optics devices and systems for application in vacuum, mostly equipment for synchrotrons in the Infrared and Soft-xray range such as monochromators, slit units, grating units and complete beamlines as well as EUV-Tools (Soft X-ray Lab Source, Beamline& Reflectometer)
- Design and production of HV and UHV systems for application in surface analysis & deposition techniques for application in physics, physical chemistry, material engineering, such as HV- and UHV-Deposition Systems for Magnetron Sputtering, Laser-Ablation (PLD) Systems, Systems for E-beam- and thermal evaporation, Systems for surface analysis (XPS, AES, SIMS…) Clustertools for research on OLEDs and solar cells
BESTEC works in close co-operation with universities and research centers in Germany and worldwide. Since 2000 BESTEC meets the demands of a Quality Management System and works in compliance with the DIN-EN ISO 9001:2008 standards.
Since its initial founding in 1997, Bi-Ber has established itself as a capable and powerful partner in the solving of customer-specific problems of industrial image processing.
The main business area is the development and manufacturing of image processing systems for production-accompanying quality control. A highly qualified team of engineers and software developers undertakes the system integration for OEM and end customers.
The focus here is on development, construction and commissioning of turnkey measurement and inspection systems, in particular for the printing industry, the automotive supplier industry, medical engineering and electronics industry.
We also supply standard solutions for quality assurance in the sweets industry, for example image processing systems for empty mould check, 3D mould check and product end control. Furthermore we provide solutions for Multi-View 3D applications with PRISMAGIC®. Examples of appropriate applications are the optical control of pencil stroke ceramics or radioactive seeds in medical engineering.
Since 2012 Bi-Ber has been one of the partner companies which, in conjunction with the Cognex Corporation, implements Machine Vision applications for the most diverse industrial sectors. As PSI we have comprehensive experience with Cognex Vision systems, Vision software and ID systems and develop for users complete solutions integrated into the production plant. As PSI we offer our customers comprehensive options in the planning and implementation of Cognex Vision and ID.
Bi-Ber has been a member of the Machine Vision Group within the VDMA Robotics + Automation Association for many years.
The companies under Bruker Inc. are globally leading manufacturer of analytical systems for life and materials sciences.
The Bruker Nano Analytics (BNA) Division, headquartered at Bruker Nano GmbH in Berlin, Germany, develops, manufactures and markets X-ray systems and components for elemental and structural analysis on the micro and nano scale.
BNA's product range of analytical tools for electron microscopes includes:
- Energy-dispersive X-ray spectrometers (EDS) for scanning and transmission electron microscopes
- Wavelength-dispersive X-ray spectrometers (WDS)
- Electron backscatter diffraction systems (EBSD)
- Micro-spot X-ray sources for Micro-XRF on SEM and
- Micro computed tomography (Micro-CT) accessories.
BNA’s range of mobile and bench-top micro X-ray fluorescence spectrometers comprises:
- Micro-XRF spectrometers and
- Total reflection X-ray fluorescence (TXRF) spectrometers.
Carl Zeiss Meditec AG is one of the world´s leading medical technology companies. The company offers complete solutions to diagnose and treat ophthalmic diseases. At our Berlin Carl Zeiss Meditec AG develops and manufactures intraocular lenses (IOL). These are implanted in patients who suffer from a cataract to restore vision.
Fields of Activity
- Development of intraocular lenses and implantation systems
- Implementation of pre-clinical tests and clinical trials for approval of medical devices
Range of Services
- Optical design and simulation
- Optical characterization of IOLs
- Optometry and IOL calculation
- Clinical studies
Research & Development Activities
- Intraocular lenses and implantation systems
- Physiology and psycho-physics of visual perception
- Optical laboratory
- Chemical laboratory
- Volume IOL manufacturing equipment
Current State-of-the-art Technologies
- Precision manufacturing of intraocular lenses
The Christian Dunkel GmbH emerged from the tool-making division of the Company for Television Electronics. It has extensive expertise in developing, processing and manufacturing microsystems components from a variety of metals, ceramics, glass and plastics. Furthermore, the company is engaged in the development, manufacture, modification and repair of special machines, jigs, cut-and punching tools, gauges, plastic and die-casting molds and manufacture of individual parts for all areas of industrial manufacturing. More than 130 employees work at the Christian Dark GmbH, including over 30 engineers, who are active for a variety of prestigious clients from the aviation and aerospace industry, energy technology, the automotive industry, optical industry, medical technology and other manufacturers and users of microsystem components.
Machine Vision: Easy-to-handle, powerful and reliable vision products are essential for automated inspection and quality control tasks. CHRONOS VISION provides the systems and know-how for your specific tasks – whether for component testing and identification or for color recognition. Medical Engineering: CHRONOS VISION manufactures medical devices and develops software of highest quality for the measurement of eye movements and for the balance assessment. The products from CHRONOS VISION contribute significantly to refractive surgery and clinical research and diagnostics.
Colibri Photonics provides innovative sensor systems for the measurement of oxygen in life science analytics and bioreactors. Our product range comprises non-invasive and invasive light-based sensors in the nm- and µm-range.
Our sensors use an innovative polymer-based dye to offer you a highly versatile and rugged invasive sensor. The devices we provide are developed by scientists who know what you demand for everyday usage: loss free measurement, no inteference and wireless detection.