Learn more about the European funding program DigiFed in the EEN virtual event. The Web Seminar is aimed at small and medium-sized companies, start-ups and midcaps (company up to 3000 employees) who want to connect the physical world with technological, industrial solutions.
What is DigiFed?
DigiFed is a funding opportunity that fosters the development for innovative solutions for products. Either a company with an idea can participate or two cooperating companies.
DigiFed addresses the following fields for example (for more information see our summary):
- Smart applications
- Artificial intelligence
- Micro and nano bio-systems
- The energy efficiency of systems
What do we offer in our virtual workshop?
- get first handed information from a DigiFed project office
- question – answer session regarding application
- pitch your idea to find a suitable project partner
- get Information about the Enterprise Europe Network can support your idea
Are you interested in participating?
Then please register by 24th August 2020! As this is an international event, it will be held in English. Please feel free to contact us, if you have any questions.