Industry 4.0 offers a competitive advantage to companies by reducing time and costs while ensuring better quality control. The agri-food sector has adopted Deep Tech, especially Photonics, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, as a key element in food safety, as we were able to see first-hand in the 3 webinars A new era for food safety, Artificial intelligence and photonics applied to industry and New technologies for maintenance in industry 4.0.
As a result of this experience shared by these innovative entities, we propose a Connecting Session between innovative organisations that offer their services in the agri-photonic sector. The session will consist of 25-minute B2B meetings where attendees will be able to present their organisation in order to establish connections facilitating collaboration. A quick and easy way to introduce yourself to potential partners and new markets.
- With the registration to this event, the user gives his/her consent to secpho to enter his/her mail in an external application that will serve as a Matchmaking tool, to book the B2B meetings with the other participants.
- The Matchmaking process will be launched 1 week before the session when we will give you access to the Swapcard tool.
- Once you have entered Swapcard, you should complete your profile to make the most of this opportunity. All personal information and data will be secure and your email will only be shared once you are connected with another user.
- Then, you will be able to see the list of participants through the platform and you can send a Matchmaking invitation to the profiles you are most interested in. Please note that B2B meetings must be accepted by both parties, so you will have to wait until your invitation is accepted. The bilateral meeting will be automatically scheduled according to the time slot chosen by your B2B partner.
- Registration for the Matchmaking will close the day before the session at 6pm.
16:00 Welcome and introduction
16:15 B2B meetings
- Secpho Members: Free
- Non-members: 125 Euros (+VAT). Non-members of secpho must make, prior to the event, a transfer to the account ES56-0075-0025-02-0600403033 of Banco Santander indicating the name of the person and company in the transfer subject.
The session will be held in English.
Technical requirements to attend the B2B session:
We will use the Swapcard platform which is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux. Browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari can be used. You will also be able to attend the webinar via mobile devices using the free Swapcard apps for iOS and Android. If you are interested in participating, please register in the form below and we will keep you informed.