5 out of 115
Product line card:
• Ultrasonic transducers
• Ultrasonic generators
• Optical vibration displacement measurement systems
• Bi-directional alignment lasers
Lighting the way to customized optoelectronic solutions EPIGAP Optronic GmbH is an industrial leader in LED technology for state-of–the-art optoelectronics, which plays a key role in many industries. Our clients work in fields for industrial sensors, automation, security and safety technology, diagnostics, biotechnology and medical imaging.
• The LED chip is the starting point for any optoelectronic solution. It essentially determines the later product characteristics of the LED. EPIGAP offers high-end LED chips beginning in the deep UV range at 265 nm up to the high infrared region at 1750 nm which have a very good degradation stability and high efficiency.
• We also present point source chips with different emitting diameters and monolithic display chips especially designed with custom layouts.
• The requirements for LEDs are very different depending on the application. We realize products in a wide variety of housings, such as 3 mm, 5 mm (thru hole type), SMD or metal can. Customized housings or specially designed CoB modules for small- or medium-scale productions are also possible. We work with different materials such as FR4, ceramics or aluminum and copper based PCBs for excellent heat sink. We ensure appropriate chip deposition tolerance and use epoxy or silicon for encapsulation.
• EPIGAP traditionally offers a wide variety of photodiodes, from 150 nm in the ultraviolet up to an extended range to 2600 nm in the infrared range. These include large InGaAs photodiodes with an active area which has up to 3 mm diameter, with low dark currents and high sensitivity.
EPIGAP has its own photometric and radiometric laboratory well equipped with NIST-calibrated optical instruments to measure the electro-optic parameters of single LEDs, LED modules and photodiodes. We can accurately determine radiation pattern (viewing angle) for LEDs and reception characteristics of photodiodes. We measure parameters in visible spectral region:
- luminous intensity,
- luminous flux,
- peak or dominant wavelength,
- colour coordinates (in compliance to CIE standards)
and additional in in ultraviolet and infrared:
- radiant intensity and radiant flux (radiant power).
Degradation measurements and burn-in (in compliance to MIL standards) are performed with special test benches at different forward DC and pulse currents.
EPIGAP offers a fully integrated service from design and development to production in order to meet market requirements. Fast acting, flexibility, high-performance, high-reliability and cost-effective design make the difference for us to realize customer´s success.
Welcome to the EPIGAP-world!
First Sensor AG is one of the world's leading suppliers in the field of sensor systems. Our company develops and manufactures standardized and customized sensor solutions for applications in the Industrial, Medical and Mobility growth markets. With over 800 employees, we are represented at six German locations and also have development, production and sales sites in the USA, Canada, Singapore, China, the Netherlands, Great Britain, France, Sweden and Denmark along with a worldwide partner network. First Sensor AG is a German public limited company and has been listed in the Prime Standard of the German stock exchange in Frankfurt since 1999.
HOLOEYE Photonics AG is providing products and services in the fields of diffractive optics (DOE), active spatial light modulation (SLM) and LCOS microdisplay components.
HOLOEYE offers customized design, fabrication and replication of Diffractive Optical Elements. Additionally HOLOEYE provides a broad range of standard Diffractive Optical Elements with various patterns like dot arrays, dot-circles, circles, multi-lines and cross patterns.
Spatial Light Modulators
HOLOEYE’s offers the greatest variety of Spatial Light Modulators (SLM) for phase and amplitude modulation. These SLM devices are based on translucent or reflective liquid crystal microdisplays. The optical function or information to be displayed can be taken directly from the optic design software or an image source and can be transferred by a computer interface. Additionally HOLOEYE offers the OptiXplorer, an education kit based on the translucent LC 2002 Spatial Light Modulator. This kit contains a variety of experiments for laboratory courses in optical physics.
LCOS Microdisplay Components
HOLOEYE offers a great variety of microdisplay types and products as OEM solution in higher quantities. Different display types (translucent, reflective), different display modes (twisted nematic vertically aligned nematic), resolutions up to 1920x1200 pixel, frame rates up to 180 Hz, panel sizes from 0.177” to 1,8”, monochrome or color sequential displays and different features (amplitude or phase modulation) provide solutions for a broad range of applications.
Technolab is a services company for product qualifications.
Test methods include i.a. climate , temperature, temperature shock, and corrosion, desert conditions simulation (blowing sand, blowing dust), noxious gases, salt fog, IP protection classes, underpressure, overpressure, solar radiation, vibration and mechanical shock.
The company also executes defect analyses of electronic assemblies and qualifies PCBs, components and auxiliaries.
Technolab designs and produces ist own range of video microscopes